Thursday 1 September 2011

The Daunting Task of Being a Blogger

Goodness me, where in the world do I start?

For a while now, I have seriously pondered the idea starting up a wee blog.  After all, I love reading and writing and all those wonderful things, but taking the time to sit down and write about yourself?  Well, to be honest, I do not find myself that interesting!

So, I started this blog and never got around to actually writing a proper 'hello and how do you do'!  I guess every time I tried putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard), I felt like I had nothing important to say.  And I guess I still don't.  But life is made up about more than just important things.  It is the mundane, silly and sometimes boring things that make up everyday life!

So, I guess this is where I start my blogging journey, as an unqualified but earnest adventurer!
I hope that while I may never, ever have many important things to say, that I may still be able to bring a smile to someones face!  So, hello there, big wide web!  I hope you enjoy my ramblings and misadventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment